Christmas Bureau of Edmonton COVID Statement - 2020 Campaign
"The Christmas Bureau of Edmonton remains committed in it’s mission of providing coordination of holiday giving to Edmontonians in need for the 2020 campaign. As we adapt our programs to fit the environment of COVID, the safety of all clients, volunteers, donors and staff, is of paramount importance. As such, there will be changes made in how we deliver our service to the community this year and we will continue to adapt to all current Alberta Health Services protocols and environmental situations."
Christmas Bureau COVID-19 Principles
- The safety and well being of clients, volunteers, donors and staff, is the most important consideration.
- Implement practices to minimize the risk of transmission of infection amongst staff, volunteers, donors, clients and general public.
- Provide procedures for rapid response if a staff, volunteer, donor and client have symptoms of an illness.
- Ensure that staff and volunteers maintain high levels of sanitation and personal hygiene.
- Plans should be able to scales up or down depending on the evolving COVID-19 situation.
- Comply, to the extent possible, with the Alberta Government COVID-19 General Re-launch Guidance.